A fantastic opportunity has become available for a part-time Accounts Assistant (30-35 hours over four or five days to suit candidate) to join our successful team based at the group head office at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa. Nelson Hotels is a privately owned, Cheshire based hotel group recognised for their superior quality.
The role will be responsible for managing the purchase ledger for our four properties. This includes operating the purchase order system, matching up delivery notes to invoices, posting the invoices to Sage Accounting system and reconciling the creditors ledger balances to suppliers’ statements.
The Accounts Assistant will also be responsible for collating all relevant documentation for the external stocktakes including, revenue summaries for all outlets for the period between stocktake dates as well as the monitoring of discounts, voids and allowances across the group. They will also be responsible for reconciling the daily banking for all properties.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to use this at all levels
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail
- Passionate, driven and proactive
- Work well as part of a team, however be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage one’s own work load
- Professional, well-presented and approachable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in a finance background
- Experience in using Sage Accounts
- A hard-working professional with the desire to maintain and improve upon high standards
- A team player with a hands on attitude
- You will be professional with the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to work
- Will be able to meet deadlines and prioritise work
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Opera and Alacer is beneficial but not essential.
Other fantastic employee benefits include:
- 28 annual holidays
- Free Meals on Duty
- Free car parking
- Company Pension
- Reduced Leisure membership rates at the hotel
- Discounted rates for spa treatments
- Dining discount at other Nelson properties
- Discounted room rates at Nelson Hotels locations.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role offers the right person the potential to build a successful career within an expanding hotel group. We will provide support and coaching towards your personal development. This role is both challenging and rewarding and has the potential to develop as the company does, so there is a great prospect for progression within the department.
Please email your CV by tapping here.
We’re also happy to accept your CV by post; please send it to the address below.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa