Christmas Day Lunch in Cheshire
Treat yourself and the family to an unforgettable Cheshire Christmas Day lunch at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa on Wednesday 25 December 2019.
We’ve decked the halls with boughs of holly so that you can relax, sit back and enjoy a perfect Christmas day carvery in stylish, comfortable and cosy surroundings.
Following a glass of bubbly on arrival, you can look forward to sumptuous seasonal fayre and plenty of Christmas spirit as your meal is accompanied by live piano entertainment.
Book now to avoid disappointment as sittings are filling-up quickly.
- Palm Court (served from 1.30pm to 4.30pm): £89.00 per adult
- Grosvenor Suite (served 12.15pm to 1.15pm): £85.00 per adult.
- Under 5’s: £19.00 per child
- Under 12’s: £39.00 per child.
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
- Butternut Squash and White Truffle Veloute, Chive Creme Fraiche and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (v)
- Scottish Smoked and Poached Salmon Roulade, Lemon Aioli, Compressed Cucumber and Baby Caper
- Duck Liver Pate, Cognac and Apple Jelly, Sweet Poached Golden Raisin, Toasted Ciabatta Croutes
- Seared King Scallops, Cornish Crab Risotte and Langoustine Bisque
- Goat’s Cheese and Honey Mousse Bon Bon, Heritage Tomato, Garden Beetroot, Toasted Chestnut and Aged Balsamic (v).
- Whole Butter-Roasted Cheshire Turkey with Bread Sauce
- 28-Day Dry Aged Hereford-Bred Roast Beef Sirloin, Horseradish and Yorkshire Pudding
- Honey-Roast Gammon with a Quince and Orange Glaze, Caramelised Braeburn Apple
- Grilled Fillet of Halibut, Rosti Potato, Caramelised Celeriac, Charred Cauliflower, Crisp Shallot and Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Wild Mushroom, Roasted Chestnut and Baby Leek Wellington, Maple Roasted Parsnip, Fine Beans and Watercress Veloute (v).
Plus your choice of seasonal vegetables, goose-fat potatoes, chipolata sausage, sage and onion stuffing and rich-roast pan gravy.
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce and Winter Berry Compote
- Caramel and Apple Creme Brulee with Mini Eccles Cakes
- Baileys Baked New York-Style Cheesecake, White Chocolate Ganache and Praline Creme
- Black Forest Trifle, Boozy Morello Cherry, Chocolate Custard, Sticky Brownie and Dark Chocolate Shards
- Selection of British and Continental Cheeses, Traditional Accompaniments, House Chutney, Savoury Biscuits and Quince Jelly.
Followed by coffee and mince pies.