‘Tis the season to celebrate with a glittering Christmas party night at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa!
Whether you’re planning your work Christmas party or a ‘festive-do’ with friends or family, our special party nights are the perfect way to get together at the most wonderful time of the year.
Featuring a merry blend of entertainment, delicious Christmas food, music and laughter, you’ll be set for an unforgettable evening at the Cheshire venue.
Hosted by rip-roaring drag artiste Dixie Tucker (renowned for her wit, humour and glamorous wardrobe), each Christmas party night features live musical entertainment from a mix of amazing performers to ensure you celebrate the festive season in style!
After the live music finishes, our resident DJ takes over with a host of contemporary and classic tunes to help you dance the night away.
If that wasn’t enough, you can also look forward to a delectable three-course Christmas meal and coffee, as well as crackers and festive novelties to make your selfies extra special!
The full list of 2019 Christmas party nights at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa can found in the table below. You can also view the specially-selected, festive menu we’re preparing to serve!
Please note the function suite bar will open at 7pm, for a 7.30pm start.
Christmas Party Nights
Christmas Party Nights menu
- Roasted red pepper and plum tomato soup with basil pesto croutons
- Confit chicken and baby leek terrine, sweet poached golden raisins, crisp thyme scented ciabatta
- Goat’s cheese and red onion tartlet, watercress and aged balsamic.
- Roasted Cheshire turkey, cranberry stuffing, Cheshire pigs in blankets, seasonal vegetables, duck fat roast potatoes and Brussels sprouts
- Pan fried fillet of sea bass, sauteed potato, roasted ruby beetroot, charred cauliflower and celeriac puree
- Wild mushroom, chestnut and thyme pithivier, roasted root vegetables, dauphinoise potato and leek veloute.
- Traditional Christmas pudding, brandy sauce and winter berry compote
- Dark chocolate and hazelnut torte, raspberry mousse
- Baileys cheesecake, Madagascan vanilla bean anglaise.
Followed by Coffee and mini mince pies.