Join us for a night of Europe’s number one Freddie Mercury tribute!
- Friday 8th February, 7.30pm
- £38 per person
The talented Billy West, performs a host of Queen and Freddie Mercury classics such as I Want To Break Free, The Show Must Go On and Radio Ga Ga with a verve and passion akin to the man himself. Check Billy out in the video below.
Also included is a three-course meal with coffee and a disco to dance the night away.
- Roasted tomato, bell pepper and basil soup
- Aged balsamic, basil crisps and kalamaya olive
- Roasted fig, bococini and Parma ham tart, pine nuts and pesto, dressed frisse leaves
- Crispy smoked salmon, haddock and prawn croquets, tomato and caper salsa, lemon mayonnaise and paprika.
- Grilled fillet of hake, sweet potato rosti, braised salsify and fennel ragout, sweet tomatoes and aberquina olive oil
- Shank of Welsh valley lamb, butter poached potato, caramelised root vegetable panache, mint and redcurrant sauce
- Crispy slow cooked pork belly, cannellini bean, mergeux sausage and chorizo cassoulet, toffee apples and oregano sauce
- Wild mushroom, truffle and ricotta tortellinis, spinach, mizuna and roasted butternut-squash salsa.
- Sticky toffee and banana pudding, salted caramel sauce with banoffee ice cream
- Eton mess, crushed meringue, macerated and poached berries, Tonka bean Chantilly
- Three cheese selection, house conserve, water biscuits and classic accompaniments.
“Recreating the persona of Freddie with pinpoint accuracy, this electrifying tribute show is not to be missed! The brilliant vocals and commanding stage presence together with his unique sense of theatricality has resulted in a superb visual act, sensational music and a high energy show full of power and passion.”