Get ready to be amazed by the astonishing illusions of master magician Robbie Danson at our special dining and magic show event in Cheshire on 25 January 2019 from 7.30pm.
Featuring a mix of close-up and stage magic, Robbie will astound guests at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa and entertain with his personal brand of illusion and humour, whilst they enjoy a delicious two-course meal.
- Eight-hour braised feather blade of beef, smoked pancetta, button mushrooms and pearl onions, caramelised chicory, mustard creamed potato, Bordeaux reduction
- Roasted red pepper and mozzarella filled breast of corn fed chicken, Italian ham, pesto linguine, roasted cherry tomatoes and balsamic
- Grilled fillet of Scottish salmon, king crab mouse, champ potato cake, blade mace and shrimp butter, samphire and spinach.
- Classic lemon tart, macerated raspberries, Cornish clotted cream, raspberry tuille biscuit
- Double chocolate and orange steamed pudding, chocolate sauce, Cointreau ice cream and candied orange segments
- New York-style bakes praline cheesecake, caramel and toffee popcorn, salted caramel sauce and honeycomb.
Magic Show in Cheshire
Fascinated by magic since childhood, Robbie decided to focus on close-up magic to thrill his audiences and leave them wondering ‘how on Earth did he do that’? He performs his act with a dash of comedy to ensure everyone has a good and memorable time.