This Event is Now Fully Booked.
Treat your mum to a sparkling mother’s day afternoon tea on Sunday 31 March 2019 at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa.
Held at 2pm, you can look forward to a glass of Prosecco, together with a specially themed afternoon tea featuring the traditional mix of finger sandwiches, sweet treats and freshly baked scones.
An acoustic guitarist and vocalist will also be on to entertain you whilst you dine at the Cheshire hotel.
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea Menu
- Roast sirloin of beef, red onion marmalade on white bloomer
- Oak smoked salmon, lemon and capers on sun dried tomato bread
- Poached chicken, gem hearts, tarragon mayonnaise on herbed focaccia
- Tuna, sweetcorn and spring onion on spinach wraps
- Colliers welsh cheddar and sunblushed tomato-filled mini bridge rolls.
- Cherry, sultana or plain scones, jam selection and Cornish clotted cream.
- Strawberry shortcake mille-feuille, vanilla scented Cornish clotted cream
- Caramelised banana eclairs, banana crème patisserie and honeycomb crumble
- Chocolate and orange café opera
- Mini pavlova, tonka bean Chantilly and lemon balm.