There’s no better way to say ‘love you mum’ than with a mouth-watering Mother’s Day Sunday lunch in the stunning surroundings of Palm Court at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa on 31 March 2019.
Treat her to a delicious three-course carvery lunch this Mothering Sunday at the Cheshire hotel, complete with live musical entertainment from talented pianist Chris Turner.
You can view the full menu below, or tap here to download it.
Mother’s Day Sunday Lunch Menu
- Roasted, spiced cauliflower and Aughton honey soup, curry oil, coriander and creme fraiche
- Hot and crispy Gressingham duck leg, poached cherries, pomegranate, watercress and feta with chorizo
- Wild mushroom and truffle bruschetta, focaccia, truffle and fine herbs
- Chicken, duck and brandy parfait, house conserve and toasted brioche
- Gin and tonic cured salmon gravlax, pickles, horseradish Chantilly, caviar, lemon and brown bread with butter
- Hot crottin of goat’s cheese, heritage tomato chutney, basil pesto and mizuna.
From the Carvery:
- Roast leg of Welsh lamb
- Roast rib of beef
- Roast crown of Cheshire turkey
All served with a selection of market vegetables, roast and creamed potatoes, traditional accompaniments and rich roast pan gravy.
- Roasted breast of corn-fed chicken, filled with taleggio and Italian ham, parsley and aged gouda risotto, roasted artichokes and parsley oil
- Grilled fillets of lemon sole, saffron cocotte potatoes, gremolata, baby vegetable panache, with potted shrimp butter
- Grilled fillets of Scottish salmon, roasted artichokes and asparagus, smoked almonds and hollandaise sauce.
- Apricot and whiskey bread and butter pudding, cardamom custard and clotted cream ice cream
- Lavender and tonka bean creme brulee, biscotti, marshmallows and honeycomb
- Double chocolate melting fondant, chocolate ganache, white chocolate ice cream
- Framboise poached strawberry Pavlova, vanilla Chantilly, praline crunch
- Selection of Cheshire Farm ice creams and sorbets, vanilla tuile and raspberry coulis
- Selection of British and continental cheeses, water biscuits, house conserve and traditional accompaniments.
Mother’s Day Sunday Lunch Price:
- £30 per person | £17 for under 10’s
A deposit of £10 per person is required upon booking, with the full balance payable by 17/03/2019. A pre-order, along with any special dietary requirements is also required by the same date.
Please note advance booking is required. To book: