Treat your special someone to a Valentine’s Day in Cheshire to remember with a night of delicious food and fabulous music on Thursday 14 February from 7.30pm.
Indulge in a romantic three course meal along with musical entertainment throughout the evening from King of Swing, Matt Roberts who will be performing a selection of swing and rat-pack favourites.
Valentine’s Day in Cheshire
- Pea and ham veloute, shredded ham hock and fresh garden mint
- Crispy Goosnargh duck leg, cucumber relish, roasted spring onion, hoi sin and sesame dressing
- Chicken liver and brandy parfait, plum, apple and fig chutney, dressed leaves and toasted brioche
- Fricasse of English wild mushrooms, toasted focaccia, garlic, fine herbs and Creme fraiche, Parmesan and truffle.
- Beef bourgignon, pearl onions, button mushrooms & pancetta, horseradish creamed potato, piccolo parsnips and Bordeaux wine sauce
- Classic chicken chasseur, sage and onion creamed potatoes, French beans wrapped in smoked pancetta, chasseur sauce
- Grilled fillets of sea bass, king prawn korma, spiced parmentier potato, crispy okra
- Goats cheese, spelt & ricotta cannelloni, heritage tomato ragout, aubergine caviar & mizuna (v).
- Rose water and lavender creme brullee, rose water pastilles and lavender biscotti
- A Study of Chocolate to Share: A plate of all things chocolate, cheesecake, torte, white chocolate panna cotta and chocolate ice cream
- Caramelised apple tart fine, cinnamon custard, clotted cream ice cream
- Three cheese selection, water biscuits, houses conserve and classic accompaniments.
Prefer to celebrate earlier in the day? We’ll be serving Valentine’s Afternoon Tea from 11 February to 16 February; tap here for details.