BRIDAL OPEN EVENING – Thursday 1st October, 5.30 – 8pm – click here for more details.
As an award winning Cheshire wedding venue, weddings really are our speciality, whether a small intimate gathering or large celebration. We will expertly take care of every little detail from your ceremony through to your evening reception. Our dedicated and professional team will ensure that everything runs smoothly so that you can relax and enjoy your magical day.
Should you wish to receive our Wedding Brochure via post or email, please contact our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator, Gail Wagner, on 01244 572106 or email email@example.com.
A selection of beautifully appointed wedding suites will give you the ideal setting, tailored to your individual requirements.
The Grosvenor Suite
The stylishly refurbished Grosvenor Suite is a magnificent venue for your Wedding Reception. This fully self contained suite, with its own private bar and entrance is flexible enough to accommodate from 50 to 220 guests.
This opulent Mediterranean themed restaurant with its lush surroundings and picturesque courtyard provides a wonderful setting for a private daytime wedding reception for up to 80 guests.
The Belgrave Suite
The Belgrave can accommodate up to 35 persons for a private meal.
The Westminster Suite
The Westminster is an exclusive room for a small intimate party of up to 30 guests.
Your wedding at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa will include:
- A dedicated wedding planner to assist you at every stage
- Advice on floral arrangements, entertainment and other ancillary services
- Complimentary room hire for your wedding reception*
- Red carpet welcome
- Complimentary cake stand and knife
- Banqueting Manager to act as your Master of Ceremonies
- Choice of linen napkins to complement your colour scheme
- Creative lighting to enhance the mood of the occasion (Grosvenor Suite)
- Preparation of your seating plan and menus
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the Bridal Couple**
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
- Picturesque settings for your photographs***
* subject to minimum numbers – please consult the Wedding Co-ordinator
** for weddings with 50 guests or more
***We have many wonderful settings for your photographs including stunning countryside backdrops, our beautiful lake with wooden bridge, quaint thatched gazebo and our uniquely stunning Asian Sensory Garden.
We offer a wide array of food and drink menus so that you may tailor your wedding to your exact requirements. Our excellent selection of delectable dishes are all detailed within our main wedding brochure along with all of the extra special touches that we offer, such as chair covers and organza/silk bows, table swags, crystal cake stands, fairylight wall backdrop and table centrepieces, to help make your Wedding Day the most perfect and memorable occasion. Our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator would be delighted to send you a copy of our wedding brochure; please contact Gail Wagner on 01244 572106 or email Gail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa we strive to make the planning of your wedding as stress free as possible and so we have also put together some All Inclusive Wedding Packages to make organising your big day a lot easier! To view our selection of excellent value inclusive packages please view our All Inclusive Packages page.