If you’re looking for the best Sunday carvery in Chester or Wrexham, look no further that the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa!
Whether you call it Sunday lunch, Sunday roast or Sunday dinner, our famous carvery served in the stunning surrounds of our Palm Court restaurant attracts diners from the length and breadth of Cheshire, north Wales and beyond week after week, time and time again.
Available every Sunday from 12pm to 9pm, our mouth-watering roast is the perfect way to end the week.
Three courses are available, including freshly prepared soup or a selection of plated starters to begin, with mains consisting of a choice of succulent roast meats, accompanied by the essential elements of Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and stuffing, as well as fresh vegetables, gravy and a variety of sauces.
To ensure all visitors are catered for, Palm Court also offers a tasty vegetarian option, as well as a fish of the day. If you have a sweet tooth, our tasty dessert menu is a delectable way to round off your meal.
Get a taste of our Sunday Carvery with our sample menu below.
- Tomato and red pepper soup with fresh chives and balsamic reduction (v) | £5.95
- Chicken two ways, smoked and pate, toasted bread and house chutney | £6.95
- Cured and confit trout, crab rillettes, pickled baby carrots, puree and puffed rice | £6.95
- Whipped goat’s cheese mousse, beetroot textures, ginger crumb and herb oil (v) | £6.95
- Chorizo, tomato and mozzarella bruschetta with herb oil and balsamic | £6.95
- Roast honey glazed gammon | Roast crown of Cheshire turkey | Roast rib of beef. Served with a selection of seasonal vegetables and potatoes, traditional accompaniments and rich roast pan gravy
- Fish of the day with mixed salad and hollandaise sauce (cooked to order, please allow up to 15 minutes)
- Wild mushroom and truffle risotto with parmesan and fresh truffle (v) (cooked to order, please allow up to 15 minutes.)Adults: £14.95 | Under 10’s: £8.50
- Apple and blackberry crumble with anglaise | £6.95
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce and honeycomb ice cream | £6.95
- Blackberry mousse, Chantilly cream and winter fruit compote | £6.95
- Selection of cheese and biscuits, celery, chutney and grapes | £6.95
- Selection of ice creams and sorbets | £6.50