As an award-winning wedding venue in the idyllic Cheshire countryside we can make your dreams come true.
As an award-winning wedding venue in Chester, The Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa offers a magnificent setting for your special day. As wedding specialists, we will expertly and considerately take care of every detail from your civil ceremony to your wedding breakfast and evening reception. With stunning interiors and picturesque gardens, you can relax and enjoy a magical wedding day.
Whether you choose to celebrate your wedding with an intimate gathering or a grand affair, our dedicated and professional wedding planners will help you every step of the way to ensure you and your guests experience a truly memorable occasion. We offer a choice of beautifully appointed wedding suites and can flexibly accommodate parties from ten to two hundred guests.
To request a wedding brochure or to discuss your exact requirements, please contact our highly experienced wedding co-ordinator Emma Simon on 01244 572 106 or email email@example.com.
The Grosvenor Suite (50 – 220 Guests)
The Grosvenor Suite offers an impressive setting for your wedding breakfast and evening reception. With a private entrance and bar, this fully contained wedding suite offers you and your guests the perfect place to celebrate your special day.
The Belgrave & Westminster Suites (10 – 100 Guests)
The exquisitely designed Belgrave and Westminster offer the ideal setting for intimate weddings of up to one hundred guests. Available as individual suites (for ten to fifty guests) or combined with a luxurious lounge area, you and your guests can enjoy a private meal in exquisite style to mark your wonderful occasion.
When you choose The Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa as your wedding venue, you will receive:
- Support and assistance from an experienced and dedicated wedding planner
- Advice on floral arrangements, entertainment and other ancillary wedding services
- Complimentary room hire for your wedding reception *
- A red carpet welcome for you and your wedding guests
- A complimentary wedding cake stand and knife
- A Banqueting Manager to act as your Master Of Ceremonies
- A choice of linen napkins to complement your colour scheme
- Creative lighting to enhance the mood of the occasion
- Preparation of your seating plan and menus
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the bridal couple **
- Special accommodation rates for your wedding guests
- Various picturesque settings for your wedding photographs †
We offer a wide array of food and drink menus to help you tailor your wedding to your exact requirements. Our superb selection of delectable dishes are detailed within our main wedding brochure, along with a host of optional extra special touches, which will make your wedding day completely unique and memorable. These include chair covers and organza/silk bows, table swags, crystal cake stands, fairy light wall backdrop and table centrepieces. Our dedicated wedding co-ordinator, would be delighted to send you a copy of our wedding brochure. Please contact our wedding co-ordinator 01244 572 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dream Wedding Packages
To help you plan your wedding stress-free, we offer a range of All Inclusive Wedding Packages.
* Subject to minimum numbers (please consult our wedding planner).
** For wedding parties of 50 guests or more.
† Stunning countryside backdrops, a beautiful lake with wooden bridge, quaint thatched gazebo and our beautiful Asian Sensory Garden.