An new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager, to assist the manager leading the team in our exciting restaurant Palm Court.
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Restaurant Manager with a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service. The ideal candidate must have good food and beverage knowledge, and proven previous experience within a similar role, with the ability to influence and inspire the team to move the business forward.
- To assist manage the daily running of the restaurant, monitoring staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service throughout
- To manage private dinners and events within the restaurant, liaising with the events department to ensure all expectations are exceeded, and seek opportunities to organise events to drive sales within the department
- To ensure that all company standards are maintained and exceeded, paying particular attention to the finer details.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced manager with proven background in a similar role in restaurant operations. We welcome applications from experienced supervisors, looking for the next step up in their career
- WSET level 2
- A good organiser with outstanding leadership skills to lead the team with personality and clear direction
- Customer focused and a people person
- Is a Professional, with an eye for detail to improve and maintain high standards.
- A team player with a hands on attitude
- Reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager.
What we can offer you:
- 28 days annual holidays
- Uniform provided
- Free meals on duty
- Company pension
- Reduced leisure membership rates
- Food discount at all locations
- Accommodation discount for friends and family.
Please email your CV by tapping here.
We’re also happy to accept your CV by post; please send it to the address below.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa