Boxing Day Carvery in Cheshire
Make Boxing Day 2019 extra special with a delicious carvery lunch in Palm Court at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa in Chester.
Choose from a two or three course carvery lunch and extend your festive celebrations in style.
Book now to avoid disappointment.
- Two Courses: £23.95 per person | £12.50 (children aged 4 to 12) | Free (children under 3)
- Three Courses: £29.50 per person | £16.50 (children aged 4 to 12) | Free (children under 3).
Please note a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is required within 14 days of booking to secure your place, followed by the final balance on or before 30 November 2019.
Boxing Day Carvery Menu
- Honey Roast Parsnip Soup, Chive Creme Fraiche (v)
- Chicken Liver and Brandy Parfait, Sweet Poached Raisin and Thyme Scented Ciabatta Croutes
- Salmon and Haddock Fish Cakes, Creme Fraiche Tartar, Lemon and Dressed Rocket
- Compressed Melon, Caramelised Fig and Parma Ham
- Crispy Fried Brie Amandine, Cranberry Relish, Apple and Pomegranate Salad (v).
- Roast Sirloin of 28-Day Dry Aged Hereford-Bred beef, Yorkshire Pudding
- Honey Roast Van Der May Gammon, Caramelised Braeburn.
Plus your choice of seasonal vegetables, goose fat potatoes, traditional accompaniments and rich roast pan gravy.
- Lemon and Herb Crusted Haddock Fillet, Chive Potato Cake, Wilted Greens, Dill Butter Sauce
- Thai Green Chicken Curry, Jasmine Rice, Prawn Crackers, Spring Onion and Fresh Coriander
- Five Bean Chilli, Wild Basmati Rice, Tortillas, Sour Cream and Jalapenos (v).
- Banoffee Bread and Butter Pudding, Caramel Anglaise, Banana Ice Cream
- Lemon Meringue Pie, Passion Fruit and Champagne Sorbet
- Sticky Toffee Pudding, Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Black Forest Cherry Trifle, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chocolate Custard and Dark Chocolate Shards
- Selection of British and Continental Cheeses, Classic Accompaniments, House Chutney, Water Biscuits and Quince Jelly.