Boxing Day Lunch & Dinner in Chester, Cheshire
Make Boxing Day 2020 extra special with a delicious carvery lunch or dinner in Palm Court at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa in Chester.
Our renowned Boxing Day carvery lunch is served in our uniquely stunning Palm Court restaurant; dine amongst lush Palm trees and twinkly Christmas fairy lights whilst our live pianist provides the perfect festive ambiance.
Pricing for our Boxing Day Lunch & Dinner:
Choose from a two or three course carvery Boxing Day lunch and extend your festive celebrations in style.
2 courses £23.95 / 4-12 years £12.50 / Children 3 and under dine free
3 courses £29.95 / 4-12 years £16.50 / Children 3 and under dine free
Our Boxing Day Carvery within the stunning surroundings of Palm Court is an extremely popular occasion, so please book now to avoid disappointment.
Boxing Day Carvery Menu
- Honey roast parsnip velouté with truffle crème fraiche (v)
- Pressed terrine of corn-fed chicken and guinea fowl, spiced apricot and pistachio chutney, toasted brioche
- Salmon and haddock fishcakes, pea purée, lemon wedge and tartar sauce
- Serrano ham and basil-infused Cantaloupe melon with fresh rocket
- Panko-breaded English brie stuffed with mushrooms and apple chutney (v)
- Roast British 28-day dry aged beef striploin with Yorkshire puddings and horseradish sauce
- Honey and treacle braised roast Van Der May bacon joint with caramelised Braeburn apples
Plus your choice of seasonal vegetables, goose fat potatoes, traditional accompaniments and rich roast pan gravy.
- Gremolata-crusted cod supreme, hollandaise sauce, chive and kale potato cake, baby leeks and peas
- Thai green chicken curry, spring onion, pickled coriander, fragrant jasmine rice and prawn crackers
- Coconut, cauliflower and chickpea curry, braised rice, poppadums & mango chutney (v)
- Triple chocolate bread and butter pudding, orange Anglaise sauce and chocolate ice cream
- Sticky toffee and banana cheesecake, toffee sauce and salted caramel ice cream
- Glazed lemon tart, passion fruit purée and Champagne sorbet
- Tropical fruit trifle, mango and coconut biscuit and piña colada cream
- Selection of British cheeses, classic accompaniments, house chutney and artisan biscuits