Christmas Day Lunch in Cheshire
Treat yourself and the family to an unforgettable Cheshire Christmas Day lunch at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa on Friday 25 December 2020.
We’ve decked the halls with boughs of holly so that you can relax, sit back and enjoy a perfect Christmas day carvery in stylish, comfortable and ambient surroundings.
Following a glass of bubbly on arrival, you can look forward to sumptuous seasonal fayre and plenty of Christmas spirit as your meal is accompanied by live piano entertainment from talented pianist Phil Brown.
Christmas Day Pricing:
Grosvenor Suite sittings taken between 12.15pm – 1.15pm – £85 per adult
Palm Court sittings taken between 1.30pm – 4.30pm – £89 per adult
£39 under 12 years / £19 under 5 years
Our Christmas Day lunch is extremely popular so be sure to book now to avoid disappointment as sittings are filling-up quickly!
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
- Roasted sweet potato and butternut squash soup with pistachio, orange and thyme salsa (v)
- Scottish smoked salmon tartar, salmon mousse, Greenland prawn and a cucumber salad with caviar and toasted sourdough
- Chicken liver, brandy and tarragon parfait, pickled pearl onions, cornichons and toasted brioche
- Pan-fried scallops, salt-baked celeriac, apple and hazelnuts
- Brie baked petit pan, fig and balsamic chutney crisp celery and dressed rocket
- Butter-roasted Cheshire turkey with bread sauce
- 28-day dry aged roast beef sirloin with horseradish and Yorkshire pudding
- Traditional baked and glazed horseshoe gammon with mustard, honey and clove glaze
- Aromatic baked sea-bass cooked en papillote, gremolata-roasted new potatoes, roasted heirloom tomatoes and dill-scented fennel
- Wild mushroom, spinach and butternut squash puff pastry lattice, honey-baked parsnips, sage potatoes and chive butter sauce (v)
Plus your choice of seasonal vegetables, goose-fat potatoes, chipolata sausage, sage and onion stuffing and rich-roast pan gravy.
- Traditional Christmas pudding with rum sauce, brandy butter and redcurrant jam
- Classic sherry trifle with mascarpone cream, mulled red fruits and almond brittle biscuits
- Salted caramel and white chocolate profiteroles with honeycomb ice cream
- Baked chocolate and orange cheesecake, Grand Marnier ice cream and candied cacao nibs
- Selection of British cheeses, classic accompaniments, house chutney and artisan biscuits
Followed by coffee and mini mince pies.