Christmas Lunch & Dinner in Chester
Enjoy a fabulous Christmas Lunch or Dinner in Chester this festive season at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel’s uniquely spectacular Palm Court restaurant or the ambient Nelson’s Bar.
Tis’ the season to get together with friends, relatives and work colleagues and celebrate in style with our delicious and tempting Christmas fayre menus.
Both Palm Court and Nelson’s Bar will be serving seasonal food that’s sure to make your special meal merry and bright!
For the ultimate festive evening, on select dates throughout December we will be showcasing local talented live acts within Palm Court. Further details coming soon!
Pricing for our Christmas Lunch & Dinner in our Chester restaurant and bar:
- Palm Court: £31.95 (three courses) | £24.95 (two courses)
- Nelson’s Bar: £27.95 (three courses) | £21.95 (two courses).
Palm Court Christmas Lunch & Dinner Menu
- Sweet honey-roasted parsnip and brandy soup with fire-roasted chestnuts and crisp sage (v)
- Chicken liver and cognac parfait with maple and treacle-cured bacon jam and toasted ciabatta croute
- Twice-baked three cheese soufflé, pickled sweet pears, sticky walnuts, apple and celery salad (v)
- Smoked salmon carpaccio, horseradish cream, heritage beetroots, radish, daikon and orange salad
- Butter roasted turkey, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, seasonal vegetables, creamed sprouts and duck fat roasted potatoes
- 12-hour braised beef feather blade glazed with red wine, horseradish creamed potatoes, honey-roasted parsnips and tender stem broccoli
- Baked cod fillet, buttered chive new potatoes, green beans, tomato and mussel stew
- Honey roast winter vegetable strudel, cauliflower and truffle puree, toasted pistachios and spiced golden raisin (v)
- Traditional Christmas pudding, brandy sauce, redcurrant and winter berry compote
- Amaretto and raspberry crème brûlée, vanilla shortbread and macerated raspberries
- Chocolate mocha tart with Irish cream Chantilly
- Classic tiramisu, Kahlúa madeira, mascarpone cream and Valhrona chocolate shavings
The Palm Court Christmas fayre menu is served from 27 November 2020 to 30 December 2020, excluding Sundays, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. The regular Palm Court menu will also be available throughout this period, as well as our traditional roast carvery every Sunday. Please note that for parties of 10 or more, a deposit of £10.00 per person is required within 14 days of booking and a pre-order form must be completed.
Nelson's Bar Christmas Fayre Menu
- Confit plum tomato and basil soup, pesto snippets and balsamic reduction (v)
- Pork, chicken and sage terrine, cranberry relish and toasted sourdough
- Creamy truffle and tarragon mushrooms, toasted ciabatta, rocket and parmesan
- Butter roasted turkey, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, roasted root vegetables, duck fat roasted potatoes and creamed pancetta sprouts
- Pan-seared supreme of salmon, bubble and squeak cake, buttered stem broccoli, vine cherry tomatoes and hollandaise sauce
- Coconut, cauliflower and chickpea curry, braised rice, poppadums and mango chutney (v)
- Milk chocolate and salted caramel torte, hazelnut praline and vanilla cream
- Blueberry and lemon baked cheesecake, limoncello cream and crumbled biscotti
- Traditional Christmas pudding, brandy sauce and winter berry compote
The Nelson’s Bar Christmas fayre menu is served from 27 November 2020 to 30 December 2020, excluding Christmas Day. The regular menu will also be available throughout this period. Please note that for parties of 10 or more, a deposit of £5.00 per person is required within 14 days of booking and a pre-order form must be completed.
For the ultimate relaxing festive treat with loved ones, friends or colleagues take a look at what seasonal specials our luxury spa, Spa by Kasia, has on offer (offers yet to be confirmed).