Enjoy Christmas Dining in Chester this festive season at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa.
Tis’ the season to get together with friends, relatives and work colleagues and celebrate in style with our delicious and tempting Christmas fayre menus.
Both Palm Court and Nelson’s Bar will be serving seasonal food that’s sure to make your special meal merry and bright!
Don’t forget if you’re planning on visiting Palm Court, our multi-talented resident pianist and vocalist Chris Turner will be performing every Friday and Saturday throughout December.
- Palm Court: £29.95 (three courses) | £23.95 (two courses)
- Nelson’s Bar: £27.50 (three courses) | £21.95 (two courses).
Palm Court Christmas Fayre Menu
- Wild Mushroom and White Truffle Veloute, Tarragon Pesto Croutons (v)
- Chicken Liver and Cognac Parfait, Sweet Poached Golden Raisin, Crisp Thyme Scented Ciabatta
- Twice Baked Goat’s Cheese Souffle, Watercress, Confit Cherry Tomato and Aged Balsamic (v)
- Scottish Smoked Salmon, Candied Beetroot, Pickled Cucumber, Baby Caper, Honey Dill Dressing.
- Roasted Cheshire Turkey, Cranberry Stuffing, Cheshire Pigs in Blankets, Seasonal Vegetables, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Cranberry Relish, Bread Sauce and Rich Turkey Gravy
- Braised Welsh Valley Lamb Shoulder, Dauphinoise Potato, Honey-Roasted Root Vegetables, Fine Beans, Rosemary and Red Wine Jus
- Pan-Fried Fillet of Sea Bream, Tomato Fondue, Buttered Spinach, Rosti Potato, Baked Ruby Beetroot, Citrus and Baby Caper
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Chestnut and Sage Wellington, Confit Cherry Tomato, Wilted Greens, Fondant Potato and Watercress Veloute (v).
- Traditional Christmas Pudding, Brandy Sauce, Redcurrant and Winter Berry Compote
- Vanilla Creme Brulee, Sable Biscuit and Fresh Fruits
- Chocolate and Clementine Cheesecake, Sweet Poached Clementine
- Chef’s Selection of British Cheeses, Traditional Accompaniments, Water Biscuits and House Conserve.
The Palm Court Christmas fayre menu is served from 29 November 2019 to 30 December 2019, excluding Sundays, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. The regular Palm Court menu will also be available throughout this period, as well as our traditional roast carvery every Sunday. Please note that for parties of 10 or more, a deposit of £10.00 per person is required within 14 days of booking and a pre-order form must be completed.
Nelson's Bar Christmas Fayre Menu
- Roasted Red Pepper and Plum Tomato Soup with Basil Pesto and Croutons (v)
- Confit Chicken and Baby Leek Terrine, Sweet Poached Golden Raisins, Crisp Thyme Scented Ciabatta
- Goat’s Cheese and Red Onion Tartlet, Watercress and Aged Balsamic (v).
- Roasted Cheshire Turkey, Cranberry Stuffing, Cheshire Pigs in Blankets, Seasonal Vegetables, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts
- Pan-Fried Fillet of Sea Bass, Sauteed Potato, Roasted Ruby Beetroot, Charred Cauliflower and Celeriac Puree
- Wild Mushroom. Chestnut and Thyme Pithivier, Roasted Root Vegetables, Dauphinoise Potato and Leek Veloute.
- Traditional Christmas Pudding, Brandy Sauce and Winter Berry Compote
- Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut Torte with Raspberry Mousse
- Bailey’s Cheesecake with Madagascan Vanilla Bean Anglaise. ]
Followed by coffee and mince pies.
The Nelson’s Bar Christmas fayre menu is served from 29 November 2019 to 29 December 2019, excluding Christmas Day. The regular menu will also be available throughout this period. Please note that for parties of 10 or more, a deposit of £5.00 per person is required within 14 days of booking and a pre-order form must be completed.