New Year's Eve Break
See in the New Year 2021 with a fabulous and truly entertaining New Year’s Eve Break at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa in Chester, Cheshire!
This special overnight package includes:
- Overnight accommodation on New Year’s Eve (in an economy double or twin bedroom. Upgrades available from just £20)
- AA Rosette awarded dining experience at Palm Court restaurant, including:
- Signature cocktail on arrival
- Delicious 3 course set menu
- Live music entertainment from talented pianist and vocalist Chris Turner
- Full English breakfast
- Use of leisure facilities on New Year’s Day
Join us this year and experience a New Year’s Eve Break you’ll never forget!
- One night break: £139 per person*
Add An Extra Night’s Accommodation…
- Start 2021 in style and stay an extra night either side of our sparkling New Year’s Eve break for just £45 per person to include breakfast and use of leisure facilities! (Offer valid on additional nights booked on either 30th December 2020 or 1st January 2021. Guests must book the New Year’s Eve break on 31st December 2020 to qualify for the additional night special offer).
* rates are based on two people sharing an economy double or twin bedroom. Upgrades available at an additional supplement.
New Year's Eve Buffet
Caramelised cauliflower and Snowdonia truffle cheese velouté, finished with tarragon pesto and served with homemade focaccia (v)
Smoked salmon, chive crème fraiche roulade, keta caviar, red amaranth, garlic cress and seeded granary bread
Duck liver and pistachio pâté, smoked duck breast, golden raisins and plum and Salterns chutney
Classic Coquille St Jacques, king scallops and creamed tarragon mash, glazed with Swiss Gruyère
Mini butternut squash, spinach and red kale pithivier, pumpkin purée, black garlic and thyme butter sauce (v)
Baked best end of lamb, haggis beignet, purée of neeps and tatties, Vichy carrots and a rosemary and redcurrant sauce
Chicken pot-au-feu, baked poussin and chorizo pot roast with braised baby vegetables, roasted new potatoes in a white wine and thyme broth
Venison and wild mushroom wellington, horseradish mash, honey-roasted parsnips with a port and blackberry sauce (£5 supplement)
Pan-seared seabass fillets, sticky coconut jasmine rice, lemongrass, pak choi and red shallots with a Thai green curry sauce and toasted coconuts
Pappardelle with creamy truffle butter, spinach, popped peas and a tarragon and wild mushroom cep crumble (v)
Black forest gateaux soufflé, served with kirsch-stewed cherries and a dark chocolate sorbet
Vanilla and white chocolate crème brûlée , macerated raspberries and almond biscuits
Molten chocolate lava cake with pistachio ice cream and praline tuille
Apple tarte tatin, apple Calvados anglaise and vanilla bean ice cream
Selection of British cheeses served with traditional accompaniments