Do it at home Chicken Fajita Recipe
With the current situation meaning we can’t serve you our delicious Chicken Fajitas in Nelson’s Bar, we had our Head Chef Mikey whip up the recipe so you can make them at home!
3 chicken breasts
3 mixed peppers
2 red onions
½ bunch fresh coriander
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 nubs of butter
2 tbs Cajun spice
Salt and pepper, a pinch of each
- Slice the vegetables julienne style and cut the chicken breasts into strips
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a frying pan and heat. When hot fry your chicken for about 2 minutes on each side
- Add your vegetables to the pan and cook for about 5-7 minutes until al dente
- Stir in the Cajun spice, butter, lemon juice, seasoning and coriander
- Ensuring the chicken is cooked, place in a serving bowl on the table along with the flour wraps, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, grated cheese and jalapenos so you can all make up your own perfect chicken fajita!