The ideal candidate will have an interest in cooking, be passionate about a career within the industry, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work as this role may involve occasionally working some split shifts. The Commis chef will work under the supervision of the Chef De Partie or section head and will gain experience in all sections of the kitchen i.e. fish, butchery, pastry rotating every 6 months to assist with career development.
The duties will involve
- Preparation of ingredients and cooking food from a basic level
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness
- Stock rotation
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately.
What we can offer you:
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Competitive hourly rate plus £500+ monthly tips package
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking